FP&A Manager, Legal, Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Client Profile –Legal, Dublin City Centre
Our client is a large international legal firm based in Dublin City Centre. They are seeking to appoint an FP&A Manager to work alongside the Financial Controller.
This role within the business offers an exceptional opportunity to join an expanding business at an exciting time.
Role: FP&A Manager
The FP&A Manager will have a broad role within the business and work with the management team to analyse and drive performance. This is a key role in the finance team. Main duties include:
- Budgeting and forecasting
- In depth monthly reporting to provide analysis against agreed operational KPI's
- Provide detailed financial analysis
- Business case modelling to optimise revenue stream
- Project Role
- Investigation of variances and analysis of same
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Qualified accountant with analytical experience
- Results orientated
- Proven track record in introducing process improvements
- Previous experience in financial planning and analysis desirable
- Excellent technical abilities
- Strong financial acumen and the ability to perform a hands-on role
- Excellent communication, customer care and people management skills
- Excellent planning, organisational and leadership skills
- Strong IT and Excel experience
Interested in this position?
Contact Suzanne Fowler, Director, Accountancy Solutions at the above email address or contacting 01-6797990.