Group Accountant, Engineering, Cavan
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Group Financial Accountant will efficiently manage the Finance Function and provide accurate and timely reporting information to senior management. Responsible for the generation and analysis of management information and presenting across a number of business units in different countries.
- Maintain databases of management information relating to sales; operations and finance on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensure the integrity of the data relating to project costing and allocations
- Generate a series of reports to meet daily, weekly and monthly operational activity
- Prepare Monthly Group Management Accounts
- Take lead role in Audit Preparation
- Supervise the AP, AR and Accounts Assistants
- Discuss reports with users to ensure they fully understand their content
- Management of Assets Registers for all companies and regions
- Intercompany Reconciliations within the Group
- Managing and developing the Finance Team to advance employee engagement and ensure the effective running of the Finance Function
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Financial Accountant
- Accounting qualification up to ACCA, ACA, ACMA,CPA standard essential
- High level of computer literacy including an excellent working knowledge of MS Office 365 software, in particular Excel and Access
- Ability to interpret data and generate management reports
- Understanding of integrated accounting packages, knowledge of the Enterprise Exchequer package an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Be persuasive, presentable and confident with a proactive approach
- A self-starter who can operate effectively in a dynamic and fast paced company
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Superb organisational skills
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested in this opportunity?
Please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Anne on 01-6797990 in the first instance.