Group Accountant, Engineering, Dublin West
Our client is at the forefront of their industry. They are seeking to appoint a Qualified Accountant for their group team based in Dublin West.
It offers an ambitious, progressive accountant the opportunity to take on a busy and varied position, within a leading company.
Role: Financial Accountant
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for working with the Group Finance team in providing a wide range of financial information. Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Preparation of consolidated financial accounts and statements
- External Group Reporting
- Analysis and provision of key information to management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly and Annual reporting
- Financial system maintenance
- Assist with financial projects including implementation of new technical standards
This is a high profile role and will give the successful candidate a chance to progress throughout a leading organisation.
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent analytical skills
- Results orientated
- Proven track record in introducing process improvements
- Previous experience in financial planning and analysis
- Excellent technical abilities
- Strong financial acumen and the ability to perform a hands-on role
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Excellent planning, organisational and leadership skills
- Strong IT and Excel experience, SAP desirable
Interested in this position?
Contact Suzanne Fowler, our consultant managing this assignment @ 01-6797990