Group Accountant, Hospitality, Galway
Well-established, innovative and highly successful organisation are looking for a Group Accountant to join their finance team in Galway. With numerous business interests, this is an exciting and varied role which will have exposure across various industries. Suited to an ambitious, pro-active and experienced accountant looking to join a progressive company and further their career.
- Preparation of year-end accounts including managing the external audit process for group.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Responsible for preparation of Budget, Forecasts and cash flow analysis
- Quarterly / Annual Accounts for other Group Companies
- Manage rent, insurance & leases across the Group
- Assist with group taxes and ensuring tax compliance
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by senior management
- Qualified accountant with +3 years post qualification experience in industry
- Experience in the hospitality industry a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present to senior management in a clear and concise manner
- Time management skills
- Candidate must be a pro-active and confident individual with the ability to work on own initiative
A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Anne on 01-6797990