Head of Finance - Property - Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre
Head of Finance – Property – Dublin City Centre
Our client is a leader in their field. They have a unique role available at the moment seeking appoint a head of finance for their commercial property side of the business.
The role is varied and will look after all property associated costs within the group. Main duties of the role will include:
- All aspects of management of rent, rates and service charge for in excess of 150 properties
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Internal reporting
- Reviewing costs against budget
- Acquisition and disposals of property
- Managing rental income
The role is high volume and fast paced and the successful candidate should possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in property industry would be advantageous
- Good technical financial accounting skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability.
- The ability to work within tight deadlines, pay close attention to detail and ensure quality in output.
- A well-motivated team player with a strong ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of financial systems
Interested in this position?
To apply, please email your CV to Suzanne Fowler, our consultant managing this assignment via the email link below or contact @ 01-6797990