Hotel Accountant - Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Client Profile – Hospitality – Dublin
Our client a leader in their field with an excellent reputation is seeking to appoint an onsite Hotel Accountant.
Role: Hotel Accountant
This is an all-encompassing finance role looking after the financial matters of the property. Some of the main duties will include
- Oversight of all financial information
- Implementation and maintenance of contols
- Cash management
- Preparation of management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Revenue analysis
- Preparation of management reports
- Preparation and review of cash flows
This role would suit someone who is looking to make their first move into an industry role encompassing both commercial and financial responsibility.
- Finalist or newly qualified accountant with experience in a practice or hospitality sector.
- Excellent technical abilities
- Strong financial acumen and the ability to perform a hands on role
- Excellent communication, customer care and people management skills
- Excellent planning, organisational and leadership skills
Interested in this position?
Contact Suzanne Fowler, our Consultant managing this assignment @ 01-6797990