Hotel Accountant LIMERICK
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a prestigious hotel group in Limerick. This opportunity offers a variety of duties across the finance function from monthly accounts preparation, budgeting & forecasts to financial analysis. This is an ideal opportunity for a newly-qualified Top 10 trained accountant or indeed someone with hotel accounting experience looking to join a dynamic and progressive organisation.
Objective of the Role
Reporting to the Regional Financial Controller and the Hotel General Manager, the Hotel Accountant will provide business acumen to the General Manager and the Hotel Management team
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Presentations to the Board of Directors, showing current and forecasted business position and highlighting future opportunities plus any business challenges ahead.
- As a key member of the senior management team and a business partner to the General Manager you will play a significant role in the production of the annual business plan and review of same.
- Drive and lead our departmental managers in achieving hotel KPI’s & balance score card.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts.
- Pro-active contribution to the overall property management and cost management.
- Safeguard the assets of the hotel with particular emphasis on the maintenance of sound internal control systems.
- You must be ambitious, confident and professional individual with strong communication, organisational, analytical and management skills.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate accounting experience, preferably in a hospitality, food & beverage environment or within the retail sector.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified or part qualified accountant.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- 2-3 years’ proven experience in an accountancy role.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in thios opportunity, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne on 01-6797990.