Internal Audit, Not For Profit, Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Internal Audit, Not for Profit, Dublin City Centre
Our client is a large Irish organisation in the not for profit sector, with operations across Ireland and a large network of volunteers and staff. They are now seeking to appoint a qualified Internal Auditor to manage the integrity of information and practices within the organisation.
The role is a stand-alone position and high profile within the company. Duties will include:
- Define an internal audit structure / plan and execute same
- Preparation and delivery of audit plans
- Evaluate all company processes and identify and manage risks
- Report to audit committee on all findings
- Provide information and supporting documents to Management
- Identify and recommend areas for improvement
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of accounting, financial and operational controls
This is an excellent opportunity to join a charity and shape the Internal Audit agenda.
- Accountancy Qualification will be an advantage (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/CIA)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Audit environment
- Accounting background with strong analytical skills
- Strong computer literacy (Excel, Access and Word)
Interested In This Position?
If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact Suzanne on 01 679 7990 for a confidential discussion.