Internal Audit, PLC, Dublin North
Our client are a large PLC with global operations. They are seeking to appoint an Internal Auditor. There is a fast track for progression to Manager level and the ability to move internally into a variety of roles.
The internal audit function is small and has a broad remit with a very hands on approach. Duties will include:
- Plans, executes and reports on audits
- Sox compliance
- Performing value adding audits to assist with process improvements
- Prepare comprehensive reports on findings with clear recommendations.
- Follow up where necessary to ensure recommendations have been carried out.
- Perform first internal audits on newly acquired entities.
- Build positive working relationships to ensure mutual understanding of the role of internal audit and work with them on business process and internal control improvements.
- Ongoing update of policies and procedures to ensure risk is minimised.
- Document company processes.
- Interact with external auditors
- Ad hoc project role
- Qualified accountant with previous audit experience (either internal or external)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work in hands on environment
Interested in this position?
To apply please email your CV via the email address above to Suzanne Fowler.