Internal Audit / Project Accountant, PLC, Dublin
Client Profile – Leading Irish PLC, Dublin South
Our client, a global leading, dynamic and highly reputable organisation is currently seeking a Senior Finance Analyst to join the team. This role will give the successful candidate fantastic exposure to a wide array of group functions and be a key part in the future development and growth across the Group Finance function of a leading company.
The Role: Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the design, and review of internal controls for the Group and its divisions. You will be partnering with many business units in Head Office and gain exposure to a wide variety of group functions including consolidations, intercompany and acquisitions and strive to continuously improve the controls in place.
- Design and implement processes related to improving the groups internal control function
- Assist with the financial statement preparation
- Work on projects with various teams across the group, such as;
- Financial Reporting & Consolidations
- Internal Audit
- Corporate Development
- Assist in the organisations financial consolidation process, as required and interpreting and applying new accounting standards
- Assist and carry out internal controls reviews for the Group
- You will be a point of contact within the group for Internal Control queries as they arise
- Analysis and provision of key information to management
- Qualified Accountant
- SOX experience is essential
- Strong technical accounting knowledge and ability to understand and apply new accounting standards
- Experience within an Internal Controls/Audit environment
- You will be a confident individual with strong communication skills
- Demonstrable experience with managing projects and assignments
Interested in this position?
In the first instance please send your CV to Keith Phillips, Consultant at the email address above or call 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion.