Internal Audit, Public Sector, Dublin West
Internal Audit, Public Sector
We are working with a client in the public sector to source an experienced Internal Auditor to join their team. The internal audit function is a small team and this role will work closely with the Head of Internal Audit to deliver the teams objectives.
This is a unique role within the IA space offering excellent flexibility and is purely office based with no external travel.
The role will be responsible for completing various internal audit assignments through to final reporting stages.
- Conduct full internal audits and manage follow up process
- Review operations and controls
- Design audit programmes
- Provide suggestions and solutions on identification of potential risks
- Presentation of findings and management of follow up
- Audit planning and risk identification
- Experience planning and directing audits
- Liaise with external auditors where required
- Write clear concise reports for use by key stakeholders
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Preference for previous internal audit experience but would look at candidates coming from an audit background
- Ability to communicate at senior levels
- Passion for results
- Excellent technical accounting skill and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
Interested in this position?
To apply please email your CV via the email address above or contact Suzanne Fowler, our Director handling this vacancy.