Internal Auditor, Financial Services, Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Due to internal movements our client are now seeking to hire an Internal Auditor to join their Finance Team. This is a permanent role with a high profile within the organisation offering exposure to a wide variety of tasks. As part of a team responsible for auditing the Group, the role will include reviewing internal control policies, procedures and processes.
- Audit planning and risk identification
- Comply with the IIA Standards and Guidelines for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
- Contribute to the delivery of the internal audit plan.
- Provide advice on controls to business units.
- Conduct audits, reporting on the overall position including the aggregate impact of risks or weakness exposed, supporting conclusions and recommend appropriate actions.
- Prepare Management and Audit Committee Reports in respect of all function activity over a given period.
- Follow up audit recommendations on a regular basis to prompt action to mitigate relevant risks and/or improve risk management practice.
- Maintain and actively seek to enhance personal experience against agreed and measured KPI’s.
- Ideally Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA) but would consider a part qualified accountant with a desire to specialise in Internal Audit
- Big4/Top20 trained preferential
- Previous FS audit experience exposure an advantage
- Excellent technical accounting skill and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of contemporary internal audit methods, including CAATs, and the
Interested in this position?
To apply please email your CV to Suzanne Fowler MCIPD Director Accountancy Solutions via the email address above.