Junior Accountant, Multinational, MEATH
Our client is a prestigious international organisation with a base in County Meath. An exciting opportunity now exists in the finance team in Meath for a part-qualified or newly qualified accountant. Reporting to the group financial controller, you will be involved in accurate and timely reporting to the parent company.
The successful candidate will be fully responsible for matters of corporate compliance including.
- Preparation and consolidation of group credit portfolio reports and liaison with subsidiary financial controllers and group treasury department in relation to same.
- Preparation and consolidation of actual and forecast cash flow reports and liaison with subsidiary financial controllers and subsequent reporting of same to our parent company.
- Assistance in the preparation of monthly accounts for our timber business activity and management of the Receivables ledger.
- Preparation of payment registers and VAT 3 bi-monthly returns utilising banking platforms and SAP .
- Group reporting of subsidiary daily bank balances - Weekly presentation based on daily subsidiary activity reports.
- Responsible for the preparation, distribution and completion of monthly sales reports for all sales areas. Maintenance of the sales database with support from the group I.T. function and the Group Audit and Reporting Manager.
- Reconciliation of Sales Report with group financial output.
- Assisting financial accountant in ensuring compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements of the Group.
- Suit an individual who is preparing for later stage professional examinations with a number of years relevant work experience.
- Absolute fluency both written and spoken of the Russian language
- Absolute fluency both written and oral of the English language
- Above average Excel skills
- A great planner
- The ability to report in an accurate and on time manner
- The ability to work with people of all levels within overall the group structure
- The ability to work with minimum of supervision
- Occasional travel to other group locations may be required
This is an ideal opportunity for a first step between practice and industry or for a candidate looking to expand their skill base.
To apply for this position, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01-6797990.