Junior Accounts Assistant, Media, Dublin South
Our client is a leading organisation within the media sector based in Dublin South.
They are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Accounts Assistant to join their busy Finance team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will assist in the daily operations of the accounts department.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of day to day AP and banking process within the company
- Invoice administration – matching to POs, advice notes, delivery dockets and seeking approval for payment
- Organising the payment of creditors
- Creditor Reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Processing staff expenses
- Filing of all finance department paperwork including invoices, payroll reports, VAT records etc.
The ideal candidate
- 1 years experience in a busy finance team
- IATI qualified or studying towards
- Must be flexible to meet Ad Hoc requirements
- Team player and also capable of working on your own initiative
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages is essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation in an entry level position where you will receive great experience as you progress in your finance career.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions.