Junior Finance Assistant - North Dublin
Our client, a leading international organisation within the logistics sector, and based in North Dublin is currently seeking to recruit a Finance Assistant on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy Finance team where you will get an opportunity to gain accounts experience.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant your responsbilities will include:
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Liaising with customers ensuring customers pay on a timely basis
- Obtaining remits for allocations of customer receipts
- Setting up new customers and assessing credit terms
- Producing weekly debtor reports and presenting to management
- Forecasting customer receipts
- Completing monthly AR and bank reconciliations
- Liaising with suppliers
- Raising monthly diesel billing to customers
- Raising IC monthly project billing to sites
- Posting purchase invoices on SAP for Ireland
- You will also be involved in other finance related activities within the department
The ideal canddiate will have
- 1 year+ in an accounts role
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with internal and external personnel
- The ability to meet deadlines and ensure that the information you are producing is accurate and produced in a timely manner.
- Good computer literacy
- Knowledge of SAP would be desirable but is not essential as full training will be given.
This is a full time permanent position and a great opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to join a busy finance team within a multinational organisation where you will gain good accounts experience.