Our client, a legal practice based in South Dublin City, is currently seeking to recruit a Legal Bookkeeper to manage their accounts function.
- Banking - Processing payments & receipts, cash flow management, reconciliations of office and client accounts, lodging cheques in the bank, on-line banking.
- Accounts Receivable - Invoicing, processing debtor receipts.
- Credit Control – following up overdue debtor invoices by phone and email.
- Accounts Payable - Supplier payments, invoice processing, supplier reconciliations.
- Petty Cash Management.
- Revenue Returns – VAT & PAYE/PRSI returns.
- Payroll – Monthly payroll using Micropay Professional.
- Monthly reporting – Internal and external.
- Management Accounting.
- Managing aspects of all client matter ledgers.
- Preparing weekly reports for the Partners.
- Stamping Fees on Court Documents.
- Other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
- Liasing with Auditors.
- Accounting technician or bookkeeper with experience to include credit control.
- Previous legal accounts experience or experience within an accounting practice a distinct advantage.
- Excellence knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organisational skills, willingness to learn, strong team player and flexible.
- Ability to multi task.
- Presentable with a good telephone manner.
This is a full time permanent position. Competitive salary on offer to the successful candidate