M&A Financial Analyst, Engineering, Cork
Our client is an international organisation operating in Europe, the USA and Asia. In business over 40 years, they are renowned for their expertise in providing project management,design and construction management for leading multinational companies. This role has an important function in assisting the future development of the Group through the development of knowledge attainment, analysis and reporting capabilities and processes at a Group-wide level.
- Ability to perform detailed financial analysis including, but not limited to, financial modeling, profitability analysis, return on investment/discounted cash flow analysis, cash flow reporting, and ongoing monitoring of key business issues impacting group profitability and performance.
- Self motivated in and innovative in researching markets (geographic and sectoral) of Group interest. This will include monitoring of industry trends, clients and competitors as requested.
- Proven capability in analysing information and generating clear reports making clear recommendations from the available data or identifying areas of further review.
- Involvement in Group Finance budget and re-forecast operations / financials / cash flow reporting and management.
- Participation in financial projects and their successful role out and implementation.
- Ability to work across operating funtions in assisting in research projects and activities
- Strong capability in the presentation of information and assisting in preparing Board, financing and internal management reports and presentations.
- Qualified Accountant, preferably trained with Top 10 firm
- Ideally 2 years PQE in a financial analysis role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong project management skills and a self-motivated attitude.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, Power Point and financial software packages as needed.
- Highly organised, detail-oriented, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment.
An extremely attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Anne on 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion & a brief overview.