Newly Qualified Accountant Louth
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a key position in the Treasury team of this global organisation. This role will suit a control focused newly Qualified Chartered Accountant who is a team player, self -motivated and is able to deliver quality work in a fast-paced environment.
The role is based in the Group Head Office but some travel will be required (25% per annum).
- Assisting with the integration of any acquisitions as they arise
- Reviewing treasury controls for all newly acquired companies – Prepare GAP analysis versus group best practice and recommend remediation steps.
- Documentation of the Treasury control environment. Focus on continuous improvement in order to reduce non-value added activities within a particular process
- Ensuring compliance with Treasury policy & Treasury controls
- Review of all Treasury related accounting postings. Ensuring accuracy of monthly, interest, net debt and covenant compliance reporting
- Preparation of monthly Treasury Report. This will include preparing a monthly review of the efficiency of working capital management within the Group
- Assisting Group Finance with all treasury related accounting issues
- Proactively managing the daily cash position to ensure all cash is accessible to Group Treasury and that debt is paid down in a timely manner
- Ensuring all cash pools are adequately funded. Coordinating with banks to complete project to automate global cash pooling processes
- Actively monitoring and managing daily foreign exchange position and ensuring all foreign exchange transactions are executed in line with Treasury Policy
- Actively manage, prepare and report on IT budget
- Assist IT team to properly cost all projects
- Reconciliation of Saleforce.com activity pipeline reports to monthly reporting pack submissions
- Flexibility in an ever changing business environment
- Qualified Chartered Accountant preferably big 4 or Top 10 trained with a strong control focus
- Expert MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisation skills required
- Team player who is self motivated and able to deliver quality work in a fast-paced environment
If you are interested in progressing your career within a global and dynamic organisation then please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne on 01-6797990.