Our client are a successful manufacturing company who are currently undergoing a period of expansion. With operations across Ireland they have a diverse product portfolio which is continually growing. As a result of this growth, they are looking to recruit a Newly-Qualified Accountant to join their Finance team in Mayo. The successful candidate will report directly to the Finance Manager and assist in the preparation of monthly accounts and financial reporting to senior management.
- Assist with the monthly management account preparation,
- Assist in the management of systems for current, accurate and complete accounting and reporting of revenues, overhead, inventory, controls and policies.
- Assist the Finance Manager with the forecasting process including analyzing trends and patterns, determining the impact and making recommendations for the Site.
- Assist in the creation of the approved budget of the site.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and policies.
- Development of strong business analytics that will allow briefing of the site management teams on results and risks/opportunities.
- Support a service oriented and business partner approach within the Financial organization.
- Ensure that customer receivables are collected according to set targets.
Qualifications/Work Experience Required:
- Part-Qualified or Newly-Qualified Accountant
- Desirable to have 1 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent excel skills.
- Strong communication skills and Interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail and a pro-active attitude to work
- Good Time Management and organisational skills, ability to ability to manage and plan workload.
Interested in this and other Finance roles in Mayo?
Apply now by sending an updated CV to email@example.com
or call Anne on 01-6797990.