Part Ime Accountant, Non for Profit, South Dublin
Our client a Non for Profit organisation based in South Dublin are currently looking to recruit a Part Time Accountant to join them.
Reporting to CEO, the Finance and Administration Manger will be responsible for all financial and related administrative matters of the Organisation, and will report to, and work closely with, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). In addition, the Finance & Administration Manager will partner with the CEO, and Board, to develop and strengthen strategies relating to finance across the organisation.
The responsibilities of the Finance & Administration Manager will include:
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of financial management and control.
- Effective financial reporting for the organisation, in a timely, accurate, relevant and informative manner.
- General administration duties.
- Maintaining accounts general ledgers;
- Processing monthly payroll
- Management of cashflow and preparation of monthly cashflow projections.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts for the Board, to include P&L/Balance Sheet and analysis of variances;
- Preparation of annual accounts to trial balance stage, and liaising with external auditor;
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable;
- Preparation of grant / funding applications
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register;
- Liaising with banks for all finance matters;
- With the company secretary, the administration of the organisation’s statutory documentation;
- Companies Registration Office compliance;
- Revenue compliance;Assisting, supporting and liaising with the Branches regarding membership
- General office administration;
- Development and implementation of relevant financial policies and procedures, in consultation with the CEO, Finance Officer and the Audit and Risk Committee;
- Ensuring confidentiality and professional integrity is upheld at all times;
- Be a qualified or experienced part qualified accountant (CPA, ACA, CIMA), with experience in either industry or practice; or alternatively be able to demonstrate substantial experience in an existing similar role.
- Preferably have experience within the non-profit/NGB sector.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have excellent organisational and IT skills.
- Have high levels of professionalism, initiative, energy, creativity and flexibility.
- Accounts IQ experience is an advantage
If you are interested in the above or any other accounting roles please contact Yvonne Rafter Ph: 6797990 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org