Part-Qualified Accountant, Not for Profit, Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Part-Qualified Accountant, Not for Profit, Dublin City Centre
Our client is a registered charity. Due to a restructure in the finance team they have a new requirement for a Part Qualified Accountant. This role will report into the Finance Manager and has a broad role in the team.
Duties will include:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Assisting preparation of monthly management accounts and reporting
- Assist with audit process
- Review and development of internal controls and process improvements
- Part Qualified Accountant
- At least 2 years experience in a finance role
- Strong presentation and report writing skills
- Good IT skills, Sage experience a bonus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This role will appeal to someone who would like to build their career in this sector.
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Suzanne Fowler at Accountancy Solutions (01 6797990)