Part Qualified Accountant
Our client, a leading Irish owned PLC, is currently seeking to recruit a Part Qualified Accountant for a 9 month contract (with potential to extend or become permanent) based in Dublin South West.
You will join a busy Finance team and report directly to the Financial Accountant.
- Input of general ledger together with regular reconciliation of related accounts
- Preparation of monthly Bank & Cash reconciliations as part of month end close process
- Work with the team to support month end close process on a timely basis – including accurate preparation, posting of accruals and prepayments and analysis of expenses
- Assistance around yearly budgeting process
- Assist with preparation of year-end audit files and analysis
- Posting expense invoices where required and ensure correct allocation of costs
- Ensure robust internal controls environment
- Continuously improve finance systems and processes
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidates:
- Position would suit an experienced Accounts Assistant who is looking to progress their management accountancy career
- A keen learner looking to develop their finance career and progress to ACCA qualified
- Knowledge and basic competency in IT skills (MS Office) especially Excel and Word
- The successful candidate should be able to fit into the position quickly and demonstrate ability to work as part of a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic organisation where you will be afforded every opportunity to enhance your experience and progress.