Payroll Administrator, Public Sector, West Dublin
Our client a public sector body based in West Dublin are currently looking to recruit a payroll administrator on a six month contract.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager role will involve:
- To process payrolls in accordance with current legislation and approved authorisation limits.
- To action all payroll returns, documentation and correspondence in a timely and efficient manner.
- To respond to all correspondence and queries (written, telephone, and verbal) in a timely, effective, and courteous manner.
- To update and maintain all payroll input in a timely manner.
- To check and process all reports required for the production of payroll.
- To produce cheques, payslips and reports required by payroll Supervisor.
- To file paperwork in an effective retrievable manner.
- To cover for staff who are on leave.
- To assist the Payroll Manager in queries/costings when required
- To assist the superannuation office when required
- To perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- To assist in the preparation for annual financial audit
- Provide support if required to the superannuation officer for payroll queries related to pensions.
- To participate in the Staff Orientation Programme, Projects and other staff initiatives as required.
- Work closely with members of the HR Department
- Ensure that all duties are conducted in a professional and confidential manner.
- Review policies and procedures and develop new polices.
- Participation in task force groups.
Suitable candidates will have at least ones years payroll administration experience in a fast paced environment.