Payroll & AR Specialist, Dublin South / Wicklow
Our client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their Finance team on a full time permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for the Payroll function along with Accounts Receivable duties.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing Monthly & Fortnightly payroll including inputting time sheets, issuing payslips and filing reports
- Maintaining record of Staff Loans & Bike to Work Schemes and VHI
- Calculating staff pension contributions and company contributions and issuing file to Pension Provider on a monthly basis after reconciling with the payroll
- Monthly P30 Return to Revenue via ROS or with Payroll Modernisation uploading Payroll Submission to ROS on or before payment date. Checking the Statement from Revenue and making necessary amendments or corrections.
- Monthly staff cost analysis report
- Posting of monthly and fortnightly journals
- Reconciliation of all payroll accounts
- Issuing staff contracts
- Maintaining record of Staff Holidays, absences etc
- Budgets and re-forecasts for Staff Costs
- Responsible for billing and issuing credits and making any other adjustments as necessary to Debtors Accounts
- Responsible for all communications with Debtors including phone calls emails and letters
- Responding to queries on a timely basis.
- Processing Monthly Direct Debits for debtor accounts
- Allocation of debtor receipts
- Issuing monthly statements, letters and follow up calls for sums outstanding
- Monthly Debtors report
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate:
- At least 3 years payroll experience
- IATI and/or IPASS qualification an advantage
- Previous accounts receivable experience an advantage but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multitask, to work independently, and prioritise your own work load
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong Attention to Detail
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions