Payroll, Professional Services, Dublin North
Our client, based in Dublin North is seeking a Payroll Technician to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
The role will join their busy payroll team, providing payroll and payment services to their clients.
This is a highly customer foscused organisation with a great working environment and supportive team environment where employee growth and development is encouraged.
The role requires a strong interest in payroll, finance and customer service. The role is very client focused and customer experience orientated. It also involves daily contact with clients and the successful candidate therefore must enjoy dealing with people and display natural customer service skills, as well as good knowledge of the Irish payroll system.
Duties & Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing daily payments/payroll on behalf of clients
- Liaising with clients regarding payroll queries
- Processing expenses claims through the payroll
- Onboarding of new clients
- Answering client queries by telephone, email and in person
- Delivering an excellent customer experience at all times
- Other payroll, accounting and administration process support duties to support the team activities
Skills & Qualities Requirements
- iPass Payroll Technician qualified an advantage; study assistance available for those wishing to pursue this qualification. Candidates without this qualification will be considered on the basis of relevant payroll work experience;
- Minimum one year experience in payroll;
- Computer literate; good Excel and Word skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Interested in working in a customer service environment with daily contact with clients and business referrers by phone and email;
- Ability to work calmly and effectively to daily deadlines with high volumes;
- Confident in dealing with clients and third parties on queries by phone;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Great interpersonal skills with outgoing, friendly personality;
- Excellent attention to detail in every task;
- Enthusiasm, motivation and positive engagement;
- Demonstrates passion for living our company values.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package on offer to the successful candidate including study support
- Supportive and employee growth focused environment and culture
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy growing organisation where hard work is rewarded and employee growth is encouraged.