Payroll Specialist, Multinational, Dublin West
Our client, a leading global organisation, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Payroll Specialist to join their Finance team based in Dublin West.
Reporting to the payroll Manager you will be responsible for providing an accurate and timely payroll service. The role will be responsible for processing high volume (2,000+) in-house payroll for weekly and monthly payrolls within Ireland and overseas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the payroll is paid accurately and on time
- Processing payroll documentation in relation to the employee life cycle: starters, leavers, changes to pay, transfers etc.
- Maintenance of employee data on the payroll system
- Processing payments of employee deductions, such as union contributions, court orders and pension contributions.
- Processing of tax changes, student loans, P60’s etc.
- Issuing P45’s once employee has received their final payment.
- Produce and distribute detailed Gross to Net reports on a weekly basis to each business unit.
- Prepare pension contribution files and upload/send monthly file to providers
- Ensure BIK is recorded and charged correctly to employees who have company cars etc.
- Dealing with all payslip queries
- Completion of forms on request – loan applications, salary certificates.
- Provide cover for the payroll manager when required.
- Carry out any other administrative duties relevant to the payroll department.
- Participate in the overall co-ordination and development of the services provided by the team.
Qualifications / Experience
- At least 4 years payroll experience
- Previous experience working in a high volume payroll (circa 2k) processing and a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Qualification with IPASS or similar is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Core payroll system a distinct advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong technical skills, quick to learn new systems
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and quickly adjust to changes
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organization skills, ability to manage time and priorities effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to create and foster a positive work environment
- Excellent team player
Interested in this role?
To apply for this position please forward your CV via the email address below to Sara Crawford, Accountancy Solutions