Payroll, Professional Services, Dublin North
Our client, a leading professional services organisation based in Dublin North is currently seeking to recruit a Payroll Technician to join their busy office.
The role will involve delivering payroll, payment and customer support to clients.
The role requires a strong interest in payroll, finance and customer service. The role is very client focused and customer experience orientated. The successful candidate therefore must enjoy dealing with people and display natural customer service skills, as well as good knowledge of the Irish payroll system.
Duties & Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing daily payments on behalf of clients
- Liaising with external clients regarding payroll queries
- Processing expenses claims through the payroll
- Onboarding of new clients
- Answering client queries by telephone, email and in person
- Delivering an excellent customer experience at all times
- Other payroll, accounting and administration process support duties
Skills & Qualities Requirements
- iPass Payroll Technician qualified an advantage; study supports available for those wishing to pursue this qualification. Candidates without this qualification will be considered on the basis of relevant payroll work experience;
- Minimum one year experience in payroll position;
- Computer literate; good Excel and Word skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Interested in working in a customer service environment with daily contact with clients and business referrers by phone and email;
- Ability to work calmly and effectively to deadlines;
- Confident in dealing with clients and third parties on queries by phone;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Great interpersonal skills with outgoing, friendly personality;
- Excellent attention to detail in every task;
- Enthusiasm, motivation and positive engagement;
- Demonstrates passion for living our company values.
Competitive salary on offer to the successful candidate. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that supports employee growth and development with an award winning employee wellbeing focussed culture.