Personal Assistant to CEO, SME, Dublin City
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a growing organisation who are high profile within their sector. Due to internal progression they are seeking to appoint a PA to the Company Owner / CEO. This is a broad role covering a range of duties including assisting in the running of a busy office in Dublin. Some of the main duties include:
- Managing Diary and ensure effective diary planning, schedule meeting and activities as required
- Booking and managing travel requirements
- Handling incoming calls for Director
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
- Manage administration
- Operate to the highest standards of confidentiality
- Provide support to Director’s and manage emails and calls during times of annual leave
- Manage personal affairs of Owner and extended family
- Office Management
This is a dymanic organisation with an exceptionally fast paced culture and requires a high degree of confidentiality.
- Previous PA experience in a small or medium size office
- Be able to provide high quality and confidential administrative service and support to the Senior Management Team.
- Ability to manage a busy workload.
- Must be able to prioritise.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to think logical and provide practical solutions
- Computer Literate with experience using Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook in an office environment
- Well presented & professional
Interested in this position?
In the first instance contact Suzanne Fowler, Director at 01-6797990
Or send CV to email@example.com