Practice Manager, Medium firm, Mayo
Our client is a quality firm based in Mayo experiencing significant growth. They have a reputation for quality and delivery of client expectations. They have a wide range of clients. The firm offers excellent work/life balance, friendly environment and competitive salary.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage your own block of clients annually and develop strong client relationships
- Receive the P&L and Balance Sheet from the client and prepare the financial statements accordingly
- Complete and finalise year-end financial statements including client meetings
- Full involvement in Client meetings
- Personal & Corporate Tax returns
- Tax Consultancy assignments
- Deliver client assignments in a timely and professional manner
- Report directly to the partners
- Mentor junior staff
Skills, Experiences and Qualifications
- Ideally 5 years + accounting experience in a Medium accountancy firm.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- You will have significant experience in, and be able to offer our clients your expertise in a range of professional services
- Business acumen and insight to be an effective business advisor to clients
- Experience managing and leading teams effectively
- Outstanding communication (both spoken and written) and people skills
- Motivated self-starter with an ambition to continue progressing successfully your career
Interested In this position?
In the first instance send your CV to:
Brian Fowler, FCCA, Managing Director, Accountancy Solutions at the above email address or contact 01-6797990