Qualified Accountant, Medium Practice, Laois
Client Profile – Medium Practice
Our client is a long-established professional practice with offices throughout Ireland. They have the reputation for providing their clients with solid advice in both accounting and tax planning. Service includes general business advice, Accounting, Taxation and outsourced book-keeping. The organisation is progressive and offers excellent scope develop to management level.
Role – Qualified Accountant
Reporting to the management team, the role will involve:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients across a range of industries
- Planning of audit – timing, staffing and structure
- Liaising closely with clients
- Reviewing audit work papers
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients
- Reviewing financial statements
- Responsibility for managing the successful completion of the audit
- Assist in the training junior audit staff
- Working on ad-hoc assignments from time to time in conjunction with the firm’s directors
- Qualified Accountant.
- Excellent client relationship management skills.
- Commercially focused on good practice development skills.
- Proficient in numerous accounting software packages.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
Interested In this position?
In the first instance send your CV to
Brian Fowler, FCCA, Accountancy Solutions at the above email address or contact 01-6797990.