Regulatory Reporting Accountant, Banking, Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Our client are a high profile bank seeking to strengthen their finance team and have a vacancy for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant.
Primarily focus will be the interpretation and collation of Ad hoc regulatory returns/templates and supporting the financial control team. As the regulatory demands increase this will be a challenging and exciting role. Duties will include:
- Keeping updated on changing framework of reporting and managing process of change with relevant stakeholders
- Review and improve controls
- Ensure consistency to FINREP or COREP if required
- Review completed templates
- Participate in business projects and change initiatives, proposing workable business solutions where relevant, to ensure reporting requirements are met.
- Support in the production of relevant regulatory reports to customer requirements and deadlines.
Relevant experience and qualifications required:
- Qualified accountant with 1-3 year's PQE.
- Experience in banking i.e. familiar with Banking products and financial balance sheet.
- Experience in regulatory reports such as FINREP or COREP would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Proven capacity to meet challenging targets.
Interested in this position?
To apply please email your CV via the email address above or contact Suzanne Fowler, Director on 01-6797990