Reporting Assistant, Multinational, Dublin City
Dublin City Centre
Our client part of a multinational organisation based in Dublin city are currently looking to recruit a Reporting Assistant to join them initially on a contract basis for 6 months.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Reporting Assistant will be responsible for processing and sending quarterly royalty reports to Managers (and other participants). He / She will also be responsible for handling all data entry related to the royalty reports and liaising with customers on any queries related to same.
Requirements of Role
- Min. five years’ experience of working in an accounts role with a minimum of two years working with financial reports
- Experience of dealing with strict reporting deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills ( ‘Pivot tables’, ‘Vlookups’, ‘Sum-If’ and ‘If’ statements)
- Experience of dealing with invoice queries from customers and accounts payable queries in general
- Experience of using an accounting software, preferably Microsoft Great Plains
- IATI qualification or equivalent would be beneficial
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Strong team player
Responsible and willing to take ownership of work assigned
Precise and conscientious in their work
Flexible and responsive to changes that may arise as the role develops
Willing to work co-operatively with others to achieve common objective
- Timely and accurate preparation of royalty statements for Managers & other participants
- Run and review automated system reports
- Liaising with participants regarding invoices received and payments based on royalty reports
- Entering related purchase orders and invoice matching on the organisations finance system
- Assistance with various other month end financial reporting, for example, bank reconciliations, etc.