Revenue Finance Manager, FMCG, North Dublin
Revenue Finance Manager
Our client a leading Multinational organisation within the FMCG Sector based in North Dublin are looking to recruit a Revenue Finance Manager to join their Commercial Finance team on an 11 month contract
Key Results Contributions
- Finance support to ensure delivery of Commercial Policy and RGM 2.0 Project
- Lead discussion in cross functional meetings to optimise NSR through both promo and mix optimisation.
- Demonstrate strong ability to translate volume, mix, discount impacts into business insights and drive corrective actions.
- Provide other finance teams with relevant revenue information to ensure optimum finance team efficiency and optimum business insights
- Manage Team Priorities to ensure strong team engagement
- Primary Finance support to Commercial Excellence and RGM
- Contribution to monthly S&OP process & forecasting routines with Commercial and RGM
- Ensure strong cross functional relationships maintained with key stakeholders i.e. RGM and Demand Planning
- Provide relevant insight from both a volume and mix perspective during the monthly S&OP process to ensure accurate and achievable results presented in S&OP meeting
- Ensure clear communication and adherence to promo and rebate controls cross functionally and on time delivery of updated customer information to relevant Finance team members.
- Continual review of revenue team processes to identify non value added work and efficiency opportunities to ensure optimum team effectiveness and focus on value added work.
- Regularly explore ways of working with Commercial stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement and improve business partnering.
- Maintain detailed understanding of all business processes cross functionally and identify all opportunities to reduce non value added work, increase business insights and increase process efficiencies within the Revenue team
- Coordination of all Revenue forecasting processes for top-line NSR & top-line volume scenarios (including input to LRP)
- Ensure delivery of all month end and weekly NSR reporting requirement within agreed deadlines
- Financial analysis and appraisal of pricing and discounts initiatives
- Leads the Pricing & Rebate management process
- Management of Revenue reporting controller to ensure all revenue reporting and forecasts are delivered accurately and on time.
- Coordination of pricing and promotional control process with the team to ensure effective appraisal of proposed initiatives.
- Constant review of Pricing and promo controls to ensure optimum controls in place and no CAD findings.
- Ensure delivery of RGM 2.0 Size of Prize by initiative
- Delivery of periodic NSR reporting and variance analysis from team, ensuring relevant insights
- Delivery of weekly NSR estimate, month end NSR insight and related Group requirements.
- Ensure completion of reconciliation of rebate accruals by pricing and rebates controller
- Transition commercial policy delivery into Revenue team and ensure effective and efficient roll out of new Policy
- Close cross functional ways of working with RGM team to ensure constant monitoring of Size of Prize and other KBIs related to RGM 2.0.
- Development of team in financial planning/variance analysis/financial simulation
- Strong management of team priorities to ensure all reporting and control requirements are met.
- Detailed handover from Commercial Policy project manager and management of financial elements of the commercial policy roll out
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA or equivalent)
- Relevant FMCG and Management experience
- Ability to work as part of a team and to motivate team to attain the end goal
- Strong demonstrated leaderships skills
- Experience in working in a fast- moving environment in a flexible manner and delivering on tight deadlines