Senior Accountant, Financial Services, Channel Isl
Senior Accountant, Financial Services, Channel Islands
Our client provides a full range of bespoke fund, corporate and fiduciary services. With over 2 billion of assets under administration they are widely recognised for their high quality.
The purpose of the role is to assist the senior management and take responsibility for the accounting, audit and book-keeping for a number of clients. This will be a senior position in the team and play a part in the supervision of the wider team.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Prepare all accounts, cashflow and valuations for clients
- Provide fund investor accounting information
- Prepare annual financial statements
- Bank and asset reconciliations
- Statutory and tax reporting
- Manage client portfolio and relationships
- Ensure all reporting deadlines are met
- Revenue projections
- New business pitching
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Similar experience in a hands-on role. Qualification preferred but not necessary
- Good technical financial accounting skills
- Excellent excel skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability.
- The ability to work within tight deadlines, pay close attention to detail and ensure quality in output.
- A well-motivated team player with a strong ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent PC skills with a knowledge of MS Office products
- Working knowledge of financial systems
Interested in this position?
To apply, please email your CV to Suzanne Fowler who is managing this assignment via the email link below or contact @ 01-6797990