Senior Accountant, Medium Practice, Kilkenny
Our client is a long-established professional practice with offices throughout Ireland. They have the reputation for providing their clients with solid advice in both accounting and tax planning. Service includes general business advice, Accounting, Taxation and outsourced book-keeping. The organisation is progressive and offers excellent scope develop to management level.
- Preparation of Soletrader, Partnership and Income & Expenditure Accounts.
- Preparation of Limited entity companies to meet compliance standards.
- Preparation Income Tax and Corporation Tax Returns.
- Working with management to develop new business opportunities.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, requesting records, discussing deadline dates, client queries etc.
- Responsibility for assisting junior staff and reporting to the partners.
- Qualified Accountant
- A number of years experience within a practice environment.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A working Knowledge of Sage Accounts Production & Sage 50.
Interested in this position?
Send your CV to Brian Fowler, FCCA, Managing Director, Accountancy Solutions at email@example.com