Senior Accountant, Professional Services, Dublin
Dublin City Centre
The Role – Senior Accountant - Reporting to MD
This role is responsible for the following activities
- Support management with budgeting and quarterly targets
- Monthly management accounts
- Monthly Payroll
- Process improvement
- Revenue returns - VAT/P30-P35/Intrastat/VIES
- Manage capital and ensure billing cycles
- Reconciliations of bank and balance sheet
- Profit and Loss variance analysis for management
- Point of contact for auditors - Internal and External
- Prepare annual budgets
- Attend board meetings
- Ad Hoc Projects
- Qualified Accountant (CPA, ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Good attention to detail
- Industry experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an accountant to join an organisation that offers exposure to senior management and decision makers.
Interested in this position?
In the first instance please send your CV to Matthew Roberts ACCA, Consultant at the email address above or call 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion.