Senior Accountant, Top20, Midlands
Client Profile – Top 20 Accountancy Firm
Our Client is a quality Top 20 firm based in the Midlands. Their client base includes high quality indigenous Irish groups, International businesses and high net worth directors. As a firm they have ambitious plans for growth and are currently undergoing a period of expansion, creating a number of exciting vacancies within their Audit and Accounts divisions.
Role – Senior Accountant
Reporting to their Director role will involve
- Responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients across a range of industries
- Planning of audit – timing, staffing and structure
- Liaising closely with clients
- Reviewing audit work papers
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients
- Reviewing financial statements
- Responsibility for managing the successful completion of the audit
- Assist in the training junior audit staff
- Working on ad-hoc assignments from time to time in conjunction with the firm’s directors
- Qualified accountant.
- Excellent client relationship management skills.
- Commercially focused with good practice development skills.
- Proficient in numerous accounting software packages.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
Interested In this position?
In the first instance send your CV to
Brian Fowler, FCCA, Accountancy Solutions at the above email address or contact 01-6797990.