Senior Finance Manager, Technology, Dublin City
Dublin City Centre
Senior Finance Manager Operations
Our client a highly sucessful Technology organisation based in Dublin with Reveneues exceeding €100 for 2018 are currently looking to recruit a Senior Finance Manager initially on a contract basis for 8 months.
Reporting to the Financial Controller role will involve:
- Maintain accurate cashflow projections out to one year ahead and ensure all bank accounts and currencies are effectively managed
- Control and management of working capital ensuring targets are reached
- Manage the finance operations teams (AP, AR and Payroll) to ensure that all day to day transactions are completely and accurately captured
- Recruiting and retaining an engaged and highly motivated team will be essential.
- Team Lead performance reviews as part of company quarterly business cycle
- Management of month end and year end close process
- Balance sheet management – responsible for reconciliation of key balance sheet account balances relevant reporting & analysis of same.
- Budgeting, forecasting and control of operating expenses reviewing monthly with business owners
- Monitor and report against target KPI’s
- Actively seek continuous improvement projects with a view to improving the business (and its processes).
- Provide excellent service to our internal customers > 1000 employees
- Ensure Tax compliance and timely filing of returns including R&D Group claim
- Monitor and improve financial controls
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
Required Skills and Experience for Finance Manager:
Preferable candidate background and attributes:
- Proven experience in high attention to detail
- Qualified Accountant with previous exposure to operations
- Minimum 3-5 years Post Qualification Experience (PQE)
- Strong technical accounting skills with experience reporting under IFRS preferable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Impressive career track record to-date
- People Management – ability to lead and influence the operations team.
- Strong match to our Core Values – Excellence, Drive, Personal Commitment, Customer First, No Ego, Honesty & Integrity