Senior Financial Accountant, Insurance,City Centre
The Role – Senior Financial Accountant, Finance Team
- Prepare and review Financial statements
- Solvency II Reporting
- Ensure strong controls and reconciliations
- Improve and develop the reporting process
- Review Junior Accountants work
- Deal with the audit process
- Liaise with third party providers
- Ensure risk & regulatory environment
- Qualified accountant - 2 years PQE+
- Insurance or Financial Services experience beneficial
- Experience in solvency II beneficial
- IT skills with a focus on Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task within tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative, as well as integrating with a team
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious accountant to join an organisation that offers excellent scope for career progression.
Interested in this position?
In the first instance please send your CV to Matthew Roberts ACCA, Consultant at the email address above or call 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion.