Senior Financial Accountant, Multinational, Cork
Senior Financial Accountant
Exciting opportunity to join a prestigious organisation on a team of finance professionals who provide outsourcing services for a portfolio of large Corporates and multinational entities. A varied and challenging role with significant exposure across all areas of finance within corporate organisations. This is an ideal opportunity for an accountant looking to gain broad industry experience in a corporate environment.
- Working with clients to prepare and review financial statements under IFRS and US GAAP
- Working with clients across a broad range of assignments including:
- SSC Design
- Financial Process Improvement
- Revenue Recognition
- Financial Reporting, GAAP conversions and technical IFRS work
- Financial Accounting, Month-End, Year End & Consolidations
- Project Management
- Qualified Accountant with a minimum 1 years’ PQE
- Audit experience of large companies, multinational entities and complex financial instruments;
- Proficient accountant, with strong knowledge of IFRS & US GAAP and some knowledge of Irish GAAP and Luxembourg GAAP
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator, highly articulate with good report writing and excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of working as part of a team supporting others
A very attractive remuneration & benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in expanding your experience, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne on 01-6797990.