Senior Financial Analyst, Manufacturing, GALWAY
Exciting opportunity to join a high calibre finance team in a large manufacturing plant. The role is responsible for the accounting, planning, reporting & analysis of the manufacturing site and is also one of the key business analysts in the forecast and Annual Operating Plan Process. In addition, the successful candidate will also act as Finance Partner to a specific business area & will be expected to provide financial support to key projects depending on finance & business priorities. This role will suit an individual who is ambitious and motivated to progress to more senior roles.
- Co-ordinate and consolidate the month end results for the site.
- Provide variance analysis to forecast and annual plan and help co-ordinate the preparation of the executive summaries that are provided to Leadership team
- Co-ordinate and consolidate the Quarterly Forecast and Annual Operating Plan submission for the Site and also communicate variance analysis to the Leadership team
- Prepare and consolidate the Monthly Key Site Metrics for the Site
- Business Partnering – Provide financial support to your specific business area through comprehensive review of their financial performance, lead forecast & budgets for their area & provide financial appraisal support on capital investments or continuous improvement projects.
- Drive improvements to Financial Systems to optimize business processes. Key focus area will be selection & implementation of an effective cost centre planning & reporting tool.
- Consolidate Forecasts and project manage the annual Plan.
- Maintain effective control systems for areas under your responsibility ensuring full compliance with Corporate Policy, SOX & GAAP.
- Support the FP&A Senior manager on ad-hoc projects that help drive process improvements across the Site
- Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA with 5+ years post qualified experience.
- Experience in a large multinational environment or manufacturing would be a distinct advantage.
- Expert level financial system & excel skills are essential.
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude for identifying & implementing process improvements.
If you are interested in joining a progressive and dynamic organisation, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne on 01-6797990.