Senior Financial Analyst, Manufacturing, Galway
This position is an opportunity to join a high calibre Finance team in a large medical device manufacturing site. The role is responsible for the accounting, planning, reporting & analysis of a large medical device manufacturing site and is one of the key business consolidation Analysts in the forecast and Annual Operating Plan Process. In addition, the successful candidate will also act as Finance Partner to a specific business area & will be expected to provide financial support to key projects depending on finance & business priorities. This role will suit an individual who is ambitious and motivated to progress to more senior roles.
- Co-ordinate and consolidate the month end results for the Site .Provide variance analysis to forecast and annual Plan and help co-ordinate the preparation of the executive summaries that are provided to Leadership team on Site and executive team.
- Co-ordinate and Consolidate the Forecast Quarterly and Annual Operating Plan submission for the Site and also communicate variance analysis to the Leadership team on Site and help co-ordinate the preparation of the executive summaries that are provided to Leadership team on Site and executive team.
- Prepare and consolidate the monthly balanced scorecard summaries (Key Site Metrics) for the Site for the month with key executive level summary. Work closely with the finance team and Leadership team to provide insightful commentaries.
- Business Partnering – Provide financial support to your specific business area through comprehensive review of their financial performance, lead forecast & budgets for their area & provide financial appraisal support on capital investments or continuous improvement projects.
- Maintain effective control systems for areas under your responsibility ensuring full compliance with Corporate Policy, SOX & GAAP.
- Support projects depending on Finance & Business priorities.
- Support the FP&A Senior manager on adhoc projects that help drive process improvements across the Site
- Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA with 5+ years post qualified experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Expert level financial system & excel skills are essential.
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Aptitude for identifying & implementing process improvements.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in progressing your career with a dynamic organisation, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or call Anne on 01-6797990 in the first instance.