Senior Regulatory Accountant - Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Our client, a high profile banking PLC are going through a period of significant growth and are looking to recuit a Senior Regulatory Accountant to join their finance team.
Primarily focus will be the interpretation and collation of Ad hoc regulatory returns/templates and supporting the BAU team. As the regulatory demands increase this will be a challenging and exciting role. Duties will include:
- Act as a subject matter expert on accounting issues and definitions, to enable the efficient population of Ad hoc regulatory templates.
- Interpret and determine the accounting ask of the various templates.
- Ensure consistency to FINREP or COREP if required.
- Review completed templates.
- Participate in business projects and change initiatives, proposing workable business solutions where relevant, to ensure FRMA requirements are met.
- Support in the production of relevant regulatory reports to customer requirements and deadlines.
Relevant experience and qualifications required:
- Qualified accountant with 1-3 year's PQE.
- Experience in banking i.e. familiar with Banking products and financial balance sheet.
- Experience in regulatory reports such as FINREP or COREP would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Proven capacity to meet challenging targets.
Interested in this position?
To apply please email your CV via the email address above or contact Suzanne Fowler, Director on 01-6797990