Tax Advisor, Practice, Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Private Client Taxation Advisor
This firm is a recognised leader in the provision of advanced Taxation and Business solutions to a select and successful client base. They are based in Dublin's City Centre and are viewed within their sector as “best in class” with high professional standards.
- The successful candidate will manage their own portfolio of clients. For each client, they will have responsibility for Managing the client's taxation affairs
- Leading consultancy assignments
- Overseeing that compliance is completed speedily and efficiently
- Working with business owners and HNW client to identify taxation opportunities
- Candidate should have a professional Tax qualification. An Accounting qualification would be a definite advantage.
- They should have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience within a quality Taxation environment where they have been responsible for completing planning and consulting assignments.
- They should have excellent private client experience.
- Strong technical skills combined with good interpersonal skills.
Salary and Career Advancement
In order to attract the best professionals, our client is committed to developing them to their maximum potential. The firm offers strong upward career development potential.
Salary and benefits are excellent and will reflect the quality of the candidate and the organisation.
Initially contact Brian Fowler, FCCA @ 01-6797990 or e-mail CV to the email above.