Tax Advisory Senior, Top10, Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a long established firm based in Dublin. They have a varied base of clients across a number of industry sectors. They provide their clients with business advice across audit, taxation and advisory. This is a progressive firm whose partners are keen to further develop the practice. The firm offers excellent work/life balance, friendly environment and competitive salary.
Duties and responsibilities
- Tax restructuring including M&A (domestic and cross-border); MBOs, hove outs and hive downs
- Advising receivers/NAMA on tax compliance obligations and transaction structuring
- Capital allowances and property incentive schemes
- Personal debt restructuring
- Corporate debt restructuring
- Planning for privately held businesses
- Capital taxes, trusts and probate
- Intellectual property and R&D tax exploitation
- Working with existing clients to develop new business opportunities
- Provide high-level technical support to key clients
- Newly qualified previously in a top 10 accountancy or law firm
- Qualified AITI and or ACA/ACCA or solicitor/barrister
- 2.1 Accountancy or Legal degree
- Have worked with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Strong commercial and organisational skills and excellent communication and presentation skills
- A thorough knowledge of corporate tax and relevant legislation
Interested In this position?
In the first instance send your CV to Brian Fowler, FCCA, Accountancy Solutions at the above email address or contact 01-6797990.