Tax Manager, Big 4, Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Our Client is a highly regarded Big 4 Practice based in Dublin. In response to increasing business activity, they are expanding their team and have opportunities for a number of experienced senior level Tax professionals to join their Tax Division.
The Role: Tax Manager
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of compliance and advisory clients
- Working closely with Directors and Partners in providing advice to clients on a wide range of issues
- Project management
- Researching and resolving technical queries from clients
- Liaising with Revenue
- Liaising with directors and partners, as well as other professionals including Audit, IES and Transaction Services
- Involvement in managing a group of junior staff with responsibility for overseeing their development
- Participation in the delivery of training courses to staff
- General administration, including working capital management
- The Ideal candidate should be an Accountant with an AITI qualification.
- You should have a number of years PQE in a quality firm with experience managing and driving a team.
- Must possess strong technical knowledge of tax
Benefits & Salaries
Our client offers a marketing leading remuneration package, along with an attractive managerial level bonus and benefits package. Ongoing development of their staff is part of the company ethos with an emphasis on career progression.
Interested in this position?
In the first instance, please send your CV to Brian Fowler, FCCA Managing Director Accountancy Solutions to the email address above or phone 01-6797990 for a confidential discussion.