Trainee Accountant / Finance Graduate,Dublin South
Our client are a rapidly growing start-up who have ambitious plans over the next 12 months. They are seeking a Trainee Accountant / Finance Graduate to join the team and progress with the business.
The role is all encompassing and will give exposure to all areas of a dynamic and fast paced finance team. It is an ideal role for someone who wishes to qualify as an accountant and take on additional experience as they progress through the Accountancy Exams.
- Cash management and reconciliations
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Month end responsibilities
- Taking ownership of certain areas of monthly reporting process back to parent company
- Intercompany reporting
- Participation the creation of a robust and scalable finance structure
- Adhere to daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual deadlines including the month end close process.
- Assist with statutory reporting
The successful candidate should possess the following skills and knowledge:
- 3rd level qualification (finance preferred)
- Advanced excel / technical ability
- Up to 1 years’ experience in a similar role/environment
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast-moving environment
- The energy, enthusiasm and drive to make it happen
- Initiative to work independently, as well as a key team member
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
For the successful candidate the company offers a competitive salary package and study support
Interested in this role?
Please email your CV to Suzanne Fowler at the above email address or contact her on 01 - 6797990