Trainee Accountant, Practice, Dublin City
Dublin City Centre
Some of the duties include:
- Assisting the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Reconciliation of control accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of Income Tax and Corporation Tax Returns
- Preparation of P30 and VAT returns.
- Assisting with the preparation of Annual Accounts
- Liaising with clients regarding filling dates & records
- Filing returns to the Companies Registration Office
The ideal candidate will:
- A Degree with a minimum 2.1 ideally in Accountancy or Business
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills
- Committed to gaining an accountancy qualification
Full study support will be provided for suitable candidates