Trainee/Semi Senior, Medium Firm, Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Our client is a long established firm based in Dublin. They have a varied base of clients across a number of industry sectors and provide them business advice across audit, accounts preparation, taxation and advisory.
This is a progressive firm whose partners are keen to further develop the practice. The firm offers excellent work/life balance, friendly environment and competitive salary.
The Role: Trainee/Semi Senior
Reporting to the Manager/Partner, the successful candidate will audit a broad portfolio of clients across various industries. Duties will include:
- Assisting the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Conducting fieldwork on clients sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process.
- Preparation of P30 and VAT returns.
- Preparation of Annual Accounts.
- Liaising with clients regarding filling dates & records.
- Filing returns to the Companies Registration Office.
- Accountancy or Business Degree (Advantage) with a minimum of 2.1.
- 400 Leaving cert points.
- 0-2 years of practice experience.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills.
- Committed to gaining an accountancy qualification.
Please email your CV to Brian Fowler, FCCA, Accountancy Solutions at the above or contact 01-6797990.